Saturday, July 14, 2007

TIC Day #4 - (Tuesday's Inspirational Challenge) - Let's Trade - ATC Designs Submissions

If interested in participating in this challenge. . .Click Here For the Details

Hello Everyone! I made a few quicky ATCs last night before I went to bed. I made this one in about 10 minutes because I had already colored and cut out the images a while ago and stored them for future use. Sometimes when you're free, it's a great idea to color images and store them. When you need them you can just pull them out and attach them to a card or ATC. The stamp set used for this ATC was "Doodle This" and "Tropical Blossoms" (retired). I watercolored the flowers and shaded the edge using the direct to paper technique. The background is embossed using the Cuttlebug "Heart Blocks" embossing folder.





Here is another ATC I made. I also colored the image on this ATC a while ago but never made a card for it. This image is from the "Fishy Friends" stamp set which retired this year. I colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils and splattered the background using a brush inked with the reinkers. The ribbon is tied around a plastic office supply clip.







Good Afternoon Everyone! Check out Kristin's wonderful submission for this week's TIC. Kristin submitted 2 ATCs and the other one is posted on Card Inspired. Be sure to stop by Card Inspired to view the other lovely submissions!


Kristin did a wonderful job with this ATC. I love how she cut out the Reason To Smile sentiments and glued them in several different areas. Very creative, I must say! Thank you Kristin for submitting your work and participating in my challenge!



Hey, hey Everyone! Check out Monika's wonderful birthday ATC. This is her submission for this week's TIC. It's awesome as always. I love Monika's style of card making. They're always very pretty and she adds a lot of different elements to chard. Monika has a wonderful blog site called "M.A.D. Stamper". Be sure to drop by her blog site to see what I mean about how wonderful her card creations are. Thank you once again for participating in my TIC, Monika, it's always a pleasure to see your beautiful work.










Oh My Gosh, check out Tracy's ATC. . .it's absolutely adorable. I really love it. I love the colors that she used too! Tracy has a blog site called "Tracy's Happy Place" and from what I've gathered so far, she seems to be a very happy person. She's jumped on my weight loss wagon and she started a weight loss blog. I'm not going to link it because I think it's a personal journey for her.



Tracy has a July card challenge going on too so be sure to stop by and check out her blog site for the details. I'm working on my card for her challenge. It's quite challenging because it calls for a masculine card which I am not very good at but I will try it out! Thank you Tracy for your wonderful submission.



Whoohoo! Check out Carolyn's ATC! She submitted 2 ATCs for this week's TIC. This ATC is so patriotic and she she did a wonderful job. I like the metallic cord edition with the eagle perched on it. So creative I must say! Carolyn didn't send me a link to a blog site; therefore assume she doesn't have one but she should and jump on the bandwagon!
Here is Carolyn's second submission! This is such a cutie. I love how she incorporated the round label punch to her ATC. It's a great addition!

Thank you Carolyn for submitting your work to me! Your ATCs are beautiful!!








Good Morning Stampin Inspirations readers! Check out Debi's ATC! Isn't it the cutest! I love the button flowers! such a wonderful idea! Debi also submitted another ATC and it is posted on Card Inspired. Debi doesn't have a blog site so I can't share a link but she should start one considering how beautiful her work is!

Thank you Debi for participating in this week's challenge. I appreciate it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |