Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Blog Candy Submission #12 - Guest Stamper - Rita

Yay! Take a look at what Rita made! She tried the Tote-ally Tote Tutorial! Awesome! I love her design. She decided to do the side handle and front buckle design. I'm glad someone submitted this project. I think it's a cool project and a fun one too!

Rita has an awesome blog site called "L8ybug Stamper"! She has a lot of things going on over there, including card creations, scrapbook projects, and many more. Be sure to drop by and say hello to her. . .I think she'll appreciate the visit!

Thank you Rita for your wonderful submission.

If you're interested in the Tote-ally Tote project. . .Click here for the tutorial! It's a super-duper easy project. Trust me. . .it is!

Interested in participating in the blog candy?. . .Click here for the details



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |