Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Random Card - Bodacious Bouquet Again

Do you think the product used to make a card is what makes a card beautiful? I sometimes wonder about that. I think it's a fine line between the creativity of an individual and the product used to create the cards and projects.

I mean with some products, you can't make an ugly card or project with them. You know what I mean. . . .

Stampin Up "Bodacious Bouquet" is one of those stamp sets that no matter what you do, the card comes out great. Bodacious Bouquet is by far one my favorite stamp sets.

I stamped the images on to K&Co DP (designer paper) using Rose Red classic ink like I did on the card I previously posted. I cut the flowers and leaves out and mounted them using dimensionals. Some of the leaves were not cut out but instead stamped directly on to the background. I wanted to give the flower arrangement some depth.

Stamping Tip:

When creating flower arrangements such as the one shown on the card. . .stamp some images on to the background itself and on another cardstock, stamp the same images and cut them and mount them over the stamped background. The contrast between the 3D images against the recessed images will give the arrangement the depth needed to create a true 3D appearance.

1 comment:

Randell said...

You are so talented! This is now my favorite blog for inspiration!
Randell/Vancouver Island

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |