Thursday, May 31, 2007

Blog Candy Submission #14 - Guest Stamper - Debbie

Okay. . .Debbie's Blog Candy submission is simply beautiful, don't you think? I love the elegance of her card. I like how she mixed different designer paper. . .which by now you' should know that I love DP and use them religiously with most of my cards. I love her color combo as well. What I especially like is how she used various mixed media to create texture and character to her card.

Debbie didn't send me a blog site address so I'm assuming she doesn't have a blog site. What I do know is Debbie is from Canada, based from what I gathered from her email address.

Thank you Debbie for your participation! If you are interested in participating. . .Click here for the details. You have until tomorrow to submit your entry. . .so hurry!

Scroll down to view the sketch she used to create her card.






3 comments:

AdriansCrazyLife said...

I love this card! It has so many great touches. Are the flowers gold embossed on vellum? Very pretty. It looks like she crimped the chocolate chip parts and then smoothed them out somehow? I know my crimping shows up a lot more "bumpy". Love the user of designer paper.

http://www.AdriansCrazyLife.blogspot.com

Adrian

Debbie G said...

I guess I forgot to but my blog down! It is : http://designsbydeb.blogspot.com/

Yes the flowers are stamped and embossed on velum. No I didn't crimp the chocolate chip parts. The is just Bazzill card stock. Thanks for looking

michelle sturgeon said...

This is a GORGEOUS card! LOVE it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |