Sunday, May 6, 2007

Random Card - Retired Stamp Set - Last "I Like Your Style" Card


This is the last card I'll make using this stamp set - at least for now. I wanted to take the opportunity to use the set while I have it in front of me. It will be put back on the shelf and not be used again until possibly next year! Ha! That's the way it goes. . .I'll buy new sets and sort of forget the older ones and one day come across it because I did a bit of spring cleaning, play with it for a few cards, then put it back on the shelf and not re-appear until next year's spring cleaning. So sad.

Anyway. . .nothing special about this card. Like the other cards I made using this set, I basically layered cardstock, scrapbook paper, and ribbons.

Paper used: DCWV Scrapbook Paper, Rose Red, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa
Ink: Prismacolor pencils with Gamsol
Accessories: Folk Heart punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Fiskar "Cloud" Scissors, Ribbon Boutique Ribbon





Until later. . .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |