Sunday, May 27, 2007

Blog Candy Submission #4 - Guest Stamper - Lois

Hey Everyone! Check out Lois's blog candy submission! She decided to use the Polished Stone technique to create her card. I love the Polished Stone technique. . .it's such a nice background and Lois did a wonderful job! I love the color combo she used for this card. Pink and Green are my favorite color combo.


Click here for the Polished Stone Tutorial

Lois also has a blog site of her own called "Paper Crafting Fun". She has lots of beautiful creations and projects posted on her site. Currently, she has an ongoing list of retiring Stampin Up Wheels that are on the short supply list so go check it out!

Anyway. . .hope your weekend is going great! Mine has been quite mellow. . .not much going on! We drove down to Lake Elsinore, a town about 20 minutes away from where I live and ate lunch down there. We specifically drove there to visit a rubber stamping store called Little Bizarre. Did you know that Temecula and Murrieta combined have a population close to or over 200,000 and there's not even one "dedicated" rubber stamping store. I can't believe that there aren't more rubber stamp stores in Southern California. Either that or I don't know where to find them. Anyway, I bought a few goodies at Little Bizarre. . .they had a lot of cute stamps but because my husband thinks I'm already overly-obsessed with buying rubber stamps, I didn't want to buy too many stuff. I'll visit the store on another day when I'm alone. Ha!

Don't forget to participate in my blog candy. . .Click here for the Details

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |