Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Check Out the Card Sketches on My Card Inspired Blog Site

Click Here to be linked to my Card Inspired Blog Site

For those who love card sketches, I just wanted to let you know that I created a bunch of card sketches on my Card Inspired Blog Site. The sketches won't be posted on this blog site so if you love sketches, be sure to check it out.

I'm trying to promote my Card Inspired blog site because the visitors to Card Inspired is half the amount of visitors to this blog site. I don't duplicate the same projects and sketches for both sites.

Sometimes we get caught up in a particular brand of products or type of stamp images and in my opinion, the image itself is not necessarily what makes a card pretty or cool, it's what you do with the image that is more important. The layout, the color, the techniques and the embellishments that compliment a stamped image are what makes a card stand out. Even an ugly or not so pretty stamped image can result in a great card if you take the time to add several elements to your card creation.

Most of all. . .have fun when creating. . .I think handmade cards can reflect, to some degree, the essence of the person who created them!!!

Until later. . .

1 comment:

Heather said...

I agree with you that you can use multiple brands/ images to make a card. Sometimes I get discouraged when everyone has to have this or that stamp. I have an extensive collection and often I already own a stamp that will do the job nicely. I, of course, love to buy stamping stuff- just not everything that I see!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |