Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Random Cards - Coloring With Prismacolor Markers


I don't know if you can see it. . .probably not but the bunny have different shades of brown. The beauty of Prismacolor markers is you're able to layer colors and create a non-flat appearance to your images. By using the blender pen by Prismacolor, you can use various shading and highlighting techniques to give your images a little depth.

I'm still on letter "A" as far as stamps sets I have. This stamp set is called "A New Little Someone" which is still a current stamp set available in the current catalog. To give the bunny a 3D effect, I cut the image out and mounted it with dimensionals.

The scrapbook paper is by DCWV and organdy ribbon were used on both cards. I used Fiskar "Cloud" and "Cotton Candy" scissors to decorate elements of the card. On the first card, I used Sakura Souffle Pen to create the dots.

I haven't posted a tutorial for about a week but I've been experimenting with video as a mode to present tutorials but I've having a bit of technical difficulties. I'll post a tutorial in a few days whether its on video or the regular way. I've come up with this cute brag book that I want to present.

Don't forget to scroll down for the sketches!








Until later. . .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |