Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Faux Watercoloring and Cuttlebug Embossing



A few days ago I posted a tutorial on the "Faux Watercoloring" technique. This tutorial covers a technique that results in a watercolored effect without the brushwork of traditional watercoloring. The results are also brighter and more vibrant. In addition to this technique, I dry-embossed the cardstock using the Cuttlebug embossing folder to give the images a little bit of texture. You can't really see it in the picture but the flowers have circular embossed images.

Click Here to review the tutorial.

After completing the steps outlined in the tutuorial, run the cardstock through a Cuttlebug embossing folder of your choice to give the images a textured appearance.

Blogger has been flakey today. . .I couldn't upload pictures so I had to use a host service to upload my pictures. Furthermore, some of my images on past postings are not loading and just appear blank. Hopefully, the problem with Blogger will be fixed tomorrow.

Card Detail:

Stamp set: All Natural
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Cameo Coral, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Cameo Coral, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Soft Subtle Colored Buttons, Key Tag, Organdy Ribbon, Hemp Cord, Colorbok metal embellishment

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maria, you've been tagged. :o) Hope you don't mind...just love your blog...TFS your projects with us!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant website, I hadn't noticed stampininspirations.blogspot.com previously in my searches!
Continue the superb work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |