Sunday, April 15, 2007

My Other Blog Site - Card Inspired

Click Here to be linked to my Card Inspired Blog Site or click on the link above my posts titled "Card Inspired Blog Site"

For those of you who have never visited my other blog site "Card Inspired", I just want to let you know that I have another rubber stamping blog site. Card Inspired is focused on rubber stamping ideas and projects using rubber stamps and materials other than Stampin Up products.

Stampin Inspirations focus on Stampin Up rubber stamps and occasionally I'll use other products on this blog site but the rubber stamped images are always and foremost Stampin Up. If you are an equal opportunity rubber stamper who likes to use other products rather than "just" Stampin Up products then please visit Card Inspired. I don't post Stampin Up images on Card Inspired. Other rubber stamping products featured on Card Inspired are Hero Arts, Penny Black, Fiskar, Stampabilities, Stamps Happen, Magenta, House Mouse Series, etc. . .

I create different projects and sketches for each of the blog sites so if you want more ideas, then check out Card Inspired too when visiting this blog site. Sometimes there are great products made by various companies that Stampin Up don't sell. I don't like to limit myself to one product or brand. From time to time I do product reviews of other brands on Card Inspired.

Until later. . .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |