Monday, April 23, 2007

I've Been Busy. . .



I've been busy making cards for a special order. Above are the cards tha I made. I had family over on the weekend so I was unable to make cards for blogging. I'll be back in full swing tomorrow.

I did a tutorial on a video camera and was all set to download it on to my computer. I bought a new computer 6 months ago and realized I did not install the video capture program on to my new computer. The program was installed on my old computer but my husband reformatted my old computer so that it could be used for other purposes.

Unfortunately, despite looking, I could not find the CD program. I'm a little annoyed right now because I had this grand idea that I could start doing my tutorials on video and right now, I can't until I find the CD program. So much for my bright ideas. Why can't things be simple? There's always seem to be obstacles. . .

Until later . . .

2 comments:

kathy said...

as usual they are beautiful. I just love popping in to see what you have done

Anonymous said...

Maria, they are all great. But I just LOVE the one on the left, done with "Doodle This"! How did you color the flowers? The look great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |