Sunday, April 22, 2007

I've Been Tagged Again: 7 Random Facts/Habits About Me

Well, I've been tagged again. . .this time by Allison at Stampin When I Can. This one is fun, so I'll play.

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their seven facts, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

Here are my 7 random facts/habits about me:

  • I'm 5 ft. short. If I was 2 inch shorter, I would, technically, be considered a "dwarf".

  • I have a Bachelors of Science Degree in Nursing but if I could go back in time, I would choose to be an Art major instead.

  • I'm fascinated with CSI and crime stories. I watch a lot of forensic types of shows such as Forensic Files, Crime Detectives, Court TV, and any show that is related to crime stories. I'm fascinated by the criminal mind because I cannot understand how a human being can be capable of killing someone else. It's my attempt to understand the level of evilness a human being can reach.

  • While in college, I worked as a waitress for a month and was asked to resign because I was told I sucked as a waitress.

  • When my grandmother passed away, my cat Dory suddenly became very attached to me and I began to think that my grandmother was spritually visiting me through my cat. Haha! Isn't that hilarious? Honestly, I kind of wished that was true.

  • I hate to sleep. I think sleeping is a waste of life's precious time. There's so many fun stuff to do in life and sleeping prevents me from enjoying them.

  • I once ate Thai food every day for 2 weeks straight. Afterwards, I could not look or smell any Thai Cuisine without feeling sick. I couldn't eat any for close to a year but I'm okay with it now.

I'll add my tags tomorrow. Unfortunately, it's 2:00 in the morning. I need to go to bed.

Until later. . .

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Ha! Cute!

Anonymous said...

I believe that our loved ones do have their ways of letting us know that they are still with us & love us. Your grandma's way was thru Dory. My dad's way was by turning on my bathroom ceiling fan every time I sat down to use the computer. (our computer room was located next to that bathroom). After doing this for about 3 weeks, I was tired of getting up & down to turn off the fan. I said, "OK, I know you are still with me...leave the fan alone!" It never happened again:)
Linda SS

Anonymous said...

Great minds think alike - just kidding! But my husband and I are addicted to the true crime genre, too! Forensic Files, American Justice, City Confidential, The First 48, etc. AND, I agree, you should have been an art major! It's fun "knowing" you, Maria - and thsnks so much for sharing your talent with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |