Friday, April 20, 2007

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by Monika at M.A.D. Stamper, who by the way has a wonderful blog site with lots of great card ideas.

I need to choose 5 of my favorite blog sites. There's a slight problem. . .I rarely visit any blog sites on a regular basis. Not that I don't want to but I just haven't had the time to do so. There are so many out there and so little time.

So. . .my mission today will be to search through the blogging world so I can choose my 5 favorite blog sites.

I do have one blog site that I can say I do visit regularly. . .it's Allison's Stampin When I Can blog site. Her blog site is awesome, not only because she has great creations of her own but her blog site is a one stop place to find everything and anything that is going on in the blogging/stamping world

I'll be back sometime later with my top 5 blog sites.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |