Monday, April 9, 2007

Just reminiscing. . .


This picture of my daughter and I was taken 6 years ago. I can't believe how time has flown. My daughter just turned 16 last week. In this picture, she was 10 years old. I feel a little sad when I think about the kids heading to college in the near future.

My son will be a senior next year and my daughter a junior. Sometimes I wish time would slow down a little. The best years of my life were with the kids and I feel sad knowing they'll be moving away soon. I mean I'll be happy for them but at the same time, the house will be really quiet. Hopefully, they won't move too far away.

Anyway, just reminiscing looking at the picture. . .I just happen to run across this picture when I was uploading card photos on to my blog. I just thought this was a cute picture of us together.

Until later. . .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |