Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy, Happy Day!

Hi Everyone!! Happy Sunday to you all! Looks like our little doggy Pat is having a grand day, huh!! He's so happy, he's doing cartwheels!! I wonder what he is so happy about? LOL! Maybe because I drew flowers all around him. . .who wouldn't be happy surrounded by pretty flowers!


You can find Pat at "Our Craft Lounge". . .this set is from the "Pat the Good Dog Set". Such a cute stamp set. If you have a dog, you can even make a card for him. LOL! Anyway, be sure to check out this fabulous new line of stamps. . .the sets are so adorable. Click on the banner below to check it out.

The Craft Lounge also has a forum with challenges, swaps, contest, chit-chat, etc. Stop by and join!!
















Just a little info about my card. . .I colored Pat with my Copic Markers, cut him out and mounted him with foam tape. The flowers are not part of the stamp set. . .I just doodled them on, colored them and added a bit of Stickles to the flowers.

I brought out my sewing machine last night and did a bit of sewing. You know , the only time I use my sewing machine is for my cards. How sad to use such a nice sewing machine just for my cards. My goal next year is to do a bit more sewing. . .on fabric! LOL!



Anyway, I hope you have a fabulous weekend.

Card Details:

Stamps: Our Craft Lounge Pat the Good Dog
Paper: K&Co Designer Paper, SU Not Quite Navy, Sage Shadow
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: Stickles, JoAnn Brad, Organdy Ribbon, Metal Charm, CB Embossing Folder




18 comments:

de said...

Awww, this is so so cute! Love it Maria!

Laurel said...

This is so cute!

KeeponScrappin said...

That's so adorable Maria!

Elena said...

What a fun card! Really love this happy puppy! He made me smile! And I love your flowers and of course your very pretty stitching!

Michelle Pearson said...

You drew the flowers?! I'm to chicken to attempt such on my images! Yours turned out great!
Stamp designing in your future?!

2 Worlds said...

Way to go MAria with sewing
great card

Jules said...

OH my he is sooo cute!!!!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow Maria, what an adorable acrobatic dog!! i simply adore your card and that cute image. Hugs Linda x

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Wow! Maria! This is so cute! I love it!

Little C's Creations said...

What a cute cute card, Maria!!! Those CL images are really growing on me!!! Love what you are creating with them all.

Big Hugs!!!
Jen

Little C's Creations said...

I forgot to mention how awesome your flowers are!!! You're a great artist!!!

Hugs,
Jen

Catherine said...

Totally lovin' this card! Great deets and that image is just so cute and joyful!

Rhonda Kelly said...

What a fun card! I just love these cute new dog stamps! They are so adorable. Great job...tfs

Rina said...

Too cute...I love it.

Boy, I remember when I use to be able to do cartwheels, back in the days (way, way, way, way, way back...hee,hee).

Ila said...

This is just Fabulous and that doggie is So Cute!!...Hugs, Ila

Risa said...

I love your card Maria!!!!
Your image is the cutest and I like the sewing too! Super great job!!
I hope you have a wonderful time while on vacation. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
Hugs
Risa:)

Sankari W. said...

Beautiful card Maria! Love that image of that sweet dog!! And your sewing is really spot on! Beautiful detail to this already beautiful card! I was totally laughing when you said that you wanted to do more sewing next year.... on fabric!!! LOL!!!!! I have a sewing machine that has been sitting here unused... you are totally inspring me to get it out and use it!!! hope you are well! sending you lots of happy stamping wishes,
Sankari :)

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Get outta here! You drew those flowers!?! You should draw more often. They are perfection! What an incredibly stunning card. You always have such gorgeous inspiration! Thanks Darlin'! :O)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |