Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Little C's Weekly Challenge #17

Hey Everyone! Happy Veterans Day to you all! It's Little C's Weekly Challenge #17! Yipee! Well, this week's challenge is to use the color combo above. Love the colors! Hey, I think I have ESP. . .why? Well, yesterday I was watching television and I randomly colored the Magnolia image on my card. . .not for the challenge but just for the heck of it. Well, when I was ready to create a card for the Little C's challenge. . .I looked up what the challenge was for this week and holy! it was the exact colors that I used to color the image. LOL! I couldn't believe it! Lucky me. It worked out perfectly!!


Anyway. . .back to the card. . . if you are interested in playing along, be sure to drop by Jen's Little C's Blog Site for the details. There's a prize to be given out so be sure to PLAY!!!!!!!! I demand and command you to do so. LOL!


This Magnolia "Cherry Tilda" stamp is sold at Jen's Online store "Little C's Stamps n' Things". Click on the banner below to check out more of what Jen's store has to offer. There's lots of cute stamps and accessories to choose from! Yay!




Okay. . .just a little bit about my card. I colored Tilda with my Copic Markers. Do you see the background? Well I drew the brick wall myself and the stem and leaves. The stamp set do not come with the background. . .:) Sorry! Did you know. . .I can draw! One day, I'll post a few drawings I've done. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow if I can find them.

Anyway. . .be sure to check out the other fabulous challenge cards by these fabulous talented ladies!!

Stamping Spot Studio - Jean

Card Details:

Stamps: Magnolia Tilda Cherry, Heidi Grace
Paper: K&CO designer paper, SU Certainly Celery, Baroque Burgundy
Ink: Copic Markers, Copic Multi-liners
Accessories: Prima flowers, Deja View Daisy Brads, SU Designer Label Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Fiskar "Cloud" Scissors, Organdy Ribbon

22 comments:

Danni said...

So adorable! Your coloring is wonderful and the colors are such fun colors!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Maria she is adorable, awesome colors and design, super sweet.

Risa said...

Wow.....you drew that wall yourself...how fantastic...I LOVE your background Maria! I also love your card, Tilda is beautiful and I love the way she pops....very well done Maria and great job with the color challenge!

Jean said...

What a wonderful card, and such intricate cutting! Great coloring, too!

Little C's Creations said...

Hey Maria,

This is AWESOME!!! I love everything about it... your coloring, and how it is staged with the wall n' flowers... and that wall - girlfriend, you are talented!!!

Thanks for the invite to the Paper Craft Planet, sorry I didn't reply to you sooner. Been trying to do all kine stuffs that I can't even catch up with. LOL!!! But hey, I will ck it out today, and let you know when I've signed up.

Much Hugs n' Aloha,
Jen

Marja Sch said...

Such a lovely card. I love your coloring. The backgrond is perfect. Hugs Marja

L.A. said...

I really like this one a lot. Adding your own drawing to the card adds such a special touch! Great job!

2 Worlds said...

loved loved loved
its just so beautiful Maria

Jennifer Love said...

Maria, this is so pretty! I love all the little details on this that make it so special...beautiful work!

~~hugs~~

Jodi said...

I love this card!! Sooo cute!! =)
Very sweet card!! =)

pescbrico said...

The coloring is just WOW! What a beautiful card!

Islander Girl said...

Wow, this is amazing! So much detail!!! Love it!!!

Aloha!
Claudette

de said...

Wow that ESP is pretty cool! And you're card is just beautiful! These color challenges are always more challenging for me... I may give it a try!

Elena said...

Your drawing is fabulous, Maria! Love your card! Very cute! Love your idea with the brads!

Enjoli said...

Sooo adorable Maria! She is sooo cute. Great job on the chalenge! =)

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Oh man oh MAN! They do not come any cuter than this. I love how the layout makes her sit just right there. Pure brilliance! :O)

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Plus the flowers are flippin' astounding. How on earth could I forget the flowers!?! ;O)

Diane said...

Awwww!!! Such an adorable card Maria!!!! Your details are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Bee-u-tiful...i love these gals they are so cute...TFS...Liann M.

Ila said...

Aww...this is just the Cutest...fabulous colors and I love the way you drew you own background...looks Fabulous!!

Joy said...

WOW! I was wondering how you can incorporate all those colors into one card...I am not good at color combos...it has to come to me when I look at it...if not...it becomes too difficult...lol! great job on the challenge. thanks for giving me inspiration to try!

Teri said...

Hi Maria! I can't believe that I didn't comment on your fabulous #17!! I love what you did with this color challenge!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |