Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Little C's Weekly Challenge #18

Hello Everyone!! It's Little C's Weekly Challenge #18!! Whoohoo! I'm sorry I'm late posting this card! I had a bit of a "card disaster" occur. I had added stickles to the image on the inside of the card and without thinking. . .I had closed the card while it was still wet. When I went back to take a picture of the card, the Stickles glitter had dried and the inside was stuck together! How annoying is that? Anyway. . .I had to redo the card because the inside was totally messed up! Why do these things happen to me all the time?

Anyway. . ..enough of my woes! I seem to have a lot of them lately!! Well, what is this week's challenge!! It's a fun one . . .the challenge is to create a Crhistmas card and adding a family photo to the card. IU wanted to do somethng different so I created a "tunnel card" and added a suspended photo. You can't really tell but the photo is handing in the window.


I used the 3 Bugs in a Rug "Color Me Pink Caboodle Kit" that you can buy from Jen's Little C's Stamps n' Things online store It actually is a nice scrapbook kit that works pretty with a Christmas design. Whoohoo! Stop by my Stampin Inspirations Club Site to check out another tunnel card/mini album sample!!

Well. . .I hope you all will play along this week!! Be sure to check out Jen's Little C's Blog Site for the detail of this challenge.

Be sure to check out the other challenge cards by these fabulous talented ladies!!


16 comments:

Risa said...

What a super cute idea Maria! I love your tunnel card and the idea of making you family photo hang in suspension...too cool!
Rest assured.....I have big time "boo boos" too and they always happen when I'm almost finished with a project!!!
Take care and have a great day!
Hugs
Risa:)

Teri said...

Wow! Definately worth the wait to see this fab card! I love the tunnel and suspended photo!! Can you imagine making 100 of them?? I have to get started on my cards because I do make 100 of them. Crazy huh! I did the stickles boo boo too one time, it really irked me.

KeeponScrappin said...

Very beautiful Maria. I just love Christmas colors.

Diane said...

Wow! Such a beauty! And the inside
is such a neat idea! You are one clever woman Maria!!!

de said...

This is such a cool idea! Love the design too!

Anonymous said...

Oh no, what troubles you had! I LOVE the results!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

WOW! I have disasters happen all the time . . . it's not just you! Most of mine involve Stickles!! Anyway, this is amazing!! I love the family photo! Just gorgeous!!

Rita said...

This is soooo kool looking, I luv it & such a great looking family!

Little C's Creations said...

This is so cool, Maria!! i LOVE how you did your family's photo in that circle n' how it is suspending the photo!!! Now, do you have a tutorial on this way-cool card?! I'm sure you're going to say it's easy, right?! LOL!!!! Love what you did, girl...

hugs,
jen

Cindy Haffner said...

Cool idea, i love that photo always love your work.

Michelle said...

This is so pretty!!! Totally love this card!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Cuteness! Love the photo and what a wicked colour combo. You ROCK!!! :O)

Elena said...

What a great card! Maria, you always amazes me with your creativity! Love the picture inside!!!
You are not lonely with "boo boos" time. I am the same way!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Awesome card Maria! Love the hanging element... TFS!

Jodi said...

That's a cool way to make a photo card! =)

Tonniece said...

How unique, Love it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |