Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Rachel Ann Miller Christmas

Happy Wednesday, Everyone! I am totally slacking on my Christmas cards and projects! I'm a bit annoyed about it but oh, well! There's always next year! Funny, because I said that last year! Argghh!!


I had colored this image a week ago but I'm only now using it! The colors are not the traditional Christmas colors but the designer paper is actually a Christmas theme so I decided to use this Rachel Ann Miller stamp and this color combo. I don't think the image is a Christmas stamp but it can be if you use Christmas colors.



Again, I colored the image with my Copic Markers. Starting next month, I'll start using different color mediums. . .I use my Copic a lot because the results are very vibrant but also because I'm afraid if I don't use them, they'll eventually dry out before I have a chance to use them.



I bought this Rachel Ann Miller stamp at Jen's store "Little C's Stamps and Things". Hey, come join us at Paper Craft Planet. . .Jen started a Little C's Group site as well as a gathering place for us Hawaiian sistahs. You don't have to be from Hawaii . . .you can just hang out with us . . .we're all about the Aloha!! Give and share the love. . .LOL! Well the group site is called "Spam Musubi, Shave Ice n' Stamps"


Hey. . .we're heading out to Yosemite for Thanksgiving. We've been trying for 3 years to vacation there and each time the weather prevented us from heading there. Last year, it snowed in and they closed the roads. Argggh.



Well, we decided to head out this year and guess what! The weather forecast says it's going to rain when we're there. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa! That's okay. . .we'll still have a good time anyway. I'll take photos and post it while I'm there. .. I'm bringing my laptop!! Yay!! We're leaving today!



Card Details:

Stamps: Rachel Ann Miller, Inkadinkado
Paper: DCWV Designer Paper, SU Rose Red, Green Galore
Ink: Copic Markers, SU Cranberry Crisp
Accessories: SU Corner Punch (not sure of name), Stickles Glitter, SU Crystal Effects, Grosgrain Ribbon, JoAnn brad




9 comments:

de said...

Soooo cute! Beautiful work as always! Enjoy your trip and have a Happy Turkey Day! OH, did you get my email about binder clips? Can't wait to hear about your trip!

2 Worlds said...

Have a good time Maria, great card

Jean said...

I love the pink and green together! Nice card!!

Lastel said...

Adorable card !

Elena said...

So cute! Love the colors you chose!

Little C's Creations said...

Oh wow!!! How fun!!! I hope you n' your family is having a great time... I am sure you all are. We cooked for the entire family, and we're feasting right now... stomach is packed, I tell ya!!!

Your card is so pretty. I have to get back into stamping - I have been using my cricut a lot lately... I hope I can soon incorporate them together more often!!!!

Hugs,
Jen

Savitri said...

This is oh so sweet! Love all the pink and that stamp! Hope you're having a great time in Yosemite. The pics look nice!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card with some really nice colours. I am not very good at crafting myself, but this year I have been looking at the customisable cards on offer at moonpig.com. I want to send my family cards that are more personal than the normal boring ones that I usually send.

Rita said...

Beautiful card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |