Monday, November 24, 2008

High Hopes Marissa



Happy Monday, Everyone!! Isn't this image the cutest or what? It's huge too! Lots of image to color. . .if you love coloring, this is image is the one for you!

The image is by High Hopes and you can find it at Jen's of Pieces of Me online store "Little C's Stamp n' Things". It's called Miss Marissa. I love the High Hopes images because they're big and really, really cute. Click on the banner below to check out Little C's have to offer!!


I colored the image using my Copic Markers, cut part of the flower, bow, and heart and mounted them with foam tape. I added a bit of SU Crystal Effects on to parts of the image. So fun!!

Hey. . .for Thanksgiving, my family and I are heading to Yosemite. Whoohoo! I can't wait. I've never been to Yosemite. We've tried to vacation there several times but something always got in the way. . .last year, the snow stopped us. Arggh. . .the roads to Yosemite was closed down because of an unexpected snow storm.





I highly doubt that this year it'll snow because here in California, it's still in the 80s. It's unbelievable that it's still in the 80s. . .2 weeks ago, we had temperatures in the 90s. If this isn't global warming, I don't know what it is.
Anyway. . .I like what I did with the sentiment. . .I never attached the sentiment with bows before. Something different for me!! Yay!

Well, I hope y'all have a fabulous day!






Card Detail:

Stamps: High Hopes Miss Marissa, Heidi Swapp
Paper: My Mind's Eye designer paper, SU More Mustard, Rose Red
Ink: Copic Markers, SU Rose Red
Accessories: SU Tag Corner punch, Organdy Ribbon, SU Large Oval Punch, SU Crystal Effects, JoAnn brads












15 comments:

2 Worlds said...

Hope you have a great time Maria

Stephenie said...

Maria, your Marissa is too adorable! Really she is!
Stephenie

Jules said...

This is really cute! Love the double bow LO too!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Another stunning card Maria, lovely colouring as always, your work is always so stunning! hugs Linda x

Sharon Caudle said...

WOW!!! Love your blog!! Just found you but will be back for sure! Your work is fabulous!

Rina said...

I love what you did with this layout! Love the coloring. You have such an eye for color. Nice job Maria!

Ila said...

Super Cute Maria!! I love your coloring of this Cutie and the sentiment accent is Fabulous!!..Hugs, Ila

Risa said...

Oh Maria....your card is adorable!!! I love your coloring and the layout of this card is fantastic!!!!

Tonniece said...

Oh this is a sweet image. And a rock'in card Maria. Really like how you used the ribbon for sentiment, very eye catching.

Diane said...

Awwww!!! She's adorable!! My kind of image,I love and adore your coloring Maria!!! This card is fabo
just like all your cards!!!

Rhonda Kelly said...

This is so adorable! I love how you did the sentiment and the ribbon on each end, so cute! Thanks for sharing.

AnnMarie said...

She is so cute! Nice job, Maria!

Elena said...

I agree with you Maria! This girl is the cutest one! Love how you made the flower to pop-out! And very beautiful saying...
Hope you will have a very nice Thanksgiving!

Sankari W. said...

so cute! love the bow attached sentiment and that image is just too adorable!! Love your coloring - wow! seriously impressive!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

SO cute. I love her little face. Hope you have a great time at Yosemite! :O)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |