Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Little C's Weekly Challenge #19


Little C's Stamps n' Things is having a 15% sale on Thanksgiving Day. . .Click on the button above to check it out. Use code TNKS08 when checking out!!

Hey Everyone!! It's Little C's Weekly Challenge #19!! What's the challenge this week? Well, it's an easy one. . .the challenge is to follow the sketch below. That's it!! Check out Little C's Blog Site for the details of this challenge.

I have to be honest. . .I forgot that today was challenge day so I had to slap a card together as quickly as possible. Luckily, I had an image that I colored a week ago so creating this card was really easy. I was going to add a star. . .just like the sketch but it didn't match my image so I decided to use the butterfly instead.

The butterfly is a image on the designer paper that I cut out. I added a bit of Stickles to the butterfly and parts of the Rachel Ann Miller image.

You can find this fabulous Rachel Ann Miller stamp at Little C's Stamps n' Things. . .go check it out!! Click on the banner at the top of my post to visit her store.




Check out the other challenge cards by these fabulous and talented ladies!!

Card Details:

Stamps: Rachel Ann Miller, SU Bella Blossoms
Paper: K&Co designer Paper, SU Sunny Yellow, Chocolate Chip, Not Quite Navy
Ink: Copic markers, SU Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Stickles Glitter, Grosgrain Ribbon, Buttons (not sure), SU Word Window Punch



14 comments:

Ellie said...

OH this is one my fav. images its so sweet. and that butterfly is beautiful :)

Hugs to you have a wonderful Thanksgiving love!

-Ellie

2 Worlds said...

BEautiful card

Risa said...

As always your cards are beautiful Maria! I adore this image and your coloring is awesome! I also love the DP and the butterfly is beautiful!! Great job with the challenge!!!

AnnMarie said...

I love that butterfly! Really great card!

Elena said...

This card is so precious! Love the buttons anf butterfly!

Rina said...

OMGosh...I love this card too!

By the way Maria, because I love your work and you inspire me...I have some Awards (yes some, not one, but some) waitin' for you at my blog.

God Bless!

Sankari W. said...

Beautiful - that butterfly is extraordinary! WOWie!! Great job with the sketch - just a quick question - can it be any stamps with the sketch? I would love to try one of these challenges :) Are you getting excited for your trip? Hope you have a fun and safe Thanksgiving!!

Best wishes,
Sankari :)

PS - I totally give Thanks to you for inspiring me to start a blog! I left a little Butterfly award for you on my blog :)

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

So cute! What a sweet couple. :O) Love the butterfly with the Stickles. Adorable! :O)

Ila said...

Gorgeous card Maria! I love how you colored this sweet little couple. I also love the Butterfly(great idea)....Hugs, Ila

Ila said...

Totally forgot!!..Happy Happy Thanksgiving!!! to you and your family!!...Hugs, Ila

Diane said...

Oh so precious!!

Jodi said...

Hi Maria! Such a very pretty card!! I love your butterfly too! =)

Jean said...

Love those Stickles! I am going to look for those at the store the next time I go.

Rita said...

Wow this card is so adorable, I luv that butterfly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |