Thursday, November 20, 2008

Our Craft Lounge is Open for Business!


Hey, Everyone!!! I've got good news for all you stamp lovers! There's a new line of stamps on the market! It's called Our Craft Lounge and it's open for business! Whoohoo! Stop by Cambria's blog site "Stamp a Little Love Baby" for more samples of the line of stamps her store carries!

When I received the stamps. . .I couldn't wait to ink them up. This stamps are from the stamp set "Tree-mendous Love" What's great about this stamp set is that there are so many variations of design you can create because theres many accessory stamps as well as sentiment stamps that it's easy to create different themes of cards.


I colored the images using my Copic Markers, cut them out and mounted the images on to the base using foam tape to give the images a 3D look. I also added a bit of SU Crystal Effects to the heart.

Anyway. . .be sure to stop by this fabulous new online store and check all the fabulous stamps available. You will definitely love them! Isn't it great to have so many new stamps out on the market. More stores, more options, more stamps! LOL! Gotta love it!


Card Details:
Stamps: Our Craft Lounge Tree-mendous Love
Paper: K&CO, SU Groovy Guava, Bliss Blue, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Copic Markers, SU Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Fiskar "Cloud" Scissors, Organdy Ribbon, Coluzzle Circle Template, Making Memories eyelets, SU Crystal Effects



13 comments:

KeeponScrappin said...

WOW Maria! This is beautiful. I really ♥ the giraffe. Super adorable card.

Memories of Time said...

Oh girl.. this is GORGEOUS! LOVE that heart raised up! Oh man, I cannot wait to see what else you do! ROCK it babe! :)

Little C's Creations said...

how cute, Maria!!! love it!!! ok, i'm off to bed, wanted to ck you out first.

hugs,
Jen

Tonniece said...

Too cute. That giraffe is sweet,
Great colors, just a super fun card.

Cindy Haffner said...

Cute, cute, I love Cami's new stamps.

2 Worlds said...

I saw this one , they do have some cute cute sets

Joy said...

Cute Maria!!!!! :) I love it.

Sumtoy said...

Great card. Love the look

Elena said...

Very cute card you made! The giraffe is so adorable! Love the new stamp store! Thank you for sharing this with us!

Rina said...

Oh my, this set is so adorable. I love what you did with it. Great job Maria

Risa said...

Oh Maria....your card is super adorable!!! I love this new stamp and you rocked it girl!!! Great job!!!

Donna Baker said...

this is so super sweet! love the crystal effects!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Oh MAN oh MAN! This is cute! I've been missing a million things of cuteness on here. I love love LOVE the way you did that tree! Great stamps; I'll hafta check em out. Thanks! :O)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |