Friday, November 28, 2008

Yosemite Photos




Hi Everyone!! We went sightseeing inside Yosemite today and visited Yosemite village.

Yosemite is so beautiful with so many beautiful natural landmarks. Everything is so majestic. For those who have never visited Yosemite, well. . .I do recommend it.

Yosemite Village has a bunch of restaurants, gift shops, and lots of out door activities. If you don't like roughing it in the wild, there's a lot of activities at the village that will entertain you!!

I took a lot of pictures today. Check out this tree! See how huge the trunk is. . .I forgot what type of tree this is. . .I think it may be Sequoia.










This is the bottom of a tree that fell down.







I'm sorry I can't remember the name of the mountains. This one isn't covered with snow. It's actually granite that is reflecting the sun so it looks like there's snow on it. Most of Yosemite is not snowing at this time.






Here us another view of the mountain. Isn't it pretty?









This is one of the waterfalls that we visited. It's about 1/2 a mile from the parking lot so it's not really far to actually get to the base of the waterfall.
We had so much fun today visiting the different sites. I'll post more tomorrow!! I have to run. . .heading out to dinner.

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!

15 comments:

CreativeMish said...

Gorgeous place!

de said...

Beautiful pics! I'd love to go there one day...

Rita said...

Wish I were there, it looks awesome!

Elena said...

Maria! Thank you very much for sharing this pictures! This place is gorgeous!!!

KeeponScrappin said...

Very beautiful pictures Maria. I would like to take the girls there someday.

Rina said...

Oh how beautiful. I can feel the chill in the air. Thanks for sharing these pics Maria. Enjoy your stay and be safe!

Aloha and God Bless~

Jules said...

Great pictures! It is just so beautiflu there! We have been wanting ot go now for some time, we really need to go. That tree that feel down was amazing!

Ellie said...

WOW those are some amazing pics love! Enjoy and and enjoy some more.. I can't get over how tiny your DD looks in front of that HUGE tree! :)


-Ellie

Lisa Olson said...

Wow Maria, what an amazing place what amazing pics.

Crystal Ware said...

Amazing photos Maria! Thanks for sharing.

Diane said...

Thanks for sharing your fabulous pics Maria!!! They are absolutely stunning!

Jodi said...

These are beautiful pics! Looks very peaceful and relaxing. I have something on my blog for you.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good time!

Crissy said...

Thanks for sharing these pics Maria! We are planning a trip to Yosemite next summer! It is one of those places we always wanted to go and we decided, why wait!

Anonymous said...

We love to go there too. The mountain is El Capitan and the falls may be Bridal Veil. Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |