Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Little C's Weekly Challenge #16

Hey Everyone!! Today is the start of Little C's Weekly Challenge #16!! Yipee, Whoohoo! You have a whole week to play along so be sure to stop by Little C's Blog Site for the details of this challenge. Basically, the challenge is to create a card using the sketch below. Super easy, right? Be sure to play along because you have a change to win an awesome prize.


I decided to use my Magnolia "Muffin" stamp that is sold at Jen's Online Store "Little C's Stamps n' Things" Be sure to stop by her AWESOME store and check out all the great stamps and accessories that she carries

.

Honestly, I wasn't really into the Magnolia stamps initially. I thought they were cute but I didn't go off and buy them immediately. Well, now that I used the stamp for a card. . .I'm totally in love with this line of stamps. They are so cute and so fun to color!!! Okay. . .now, I gotta get more of them and the good thing is there is a lot of variations of these really cute stamps.



A little information about my card. . .I colored the image using Copic Markers, added highlights using an opaque pen and added the Jolee's By You ballon and cupcake scrapbook embellishment. That's about it.

Anyway. . .be sure to check out the other challenge cards by these talented ladies!!


Card Details:

Stamps: Magnolia "Muffin", The Paper Company
Paper: DCWV Designer paper, Deja View designer paper, SU Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Red (unknown)
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: SU Photo Corner Punch, Deja View brads, SU Wave Scissors, SU Ticket Corner Punch, Key Tag Punch, Jolee By You Scrapbook Embellishments


21 comments:

Rita said...

OMGosh Maria, this is sooooo beautiful!

2 Worlds said...

Maria I knew you would love magnolias
they are great I love them , your card is beautiful !

specialcraftmom4 said...

Great card! I love how you added the 3-D details (:

Cathrine StClair said...

This is so cute! Love the popped up cupcake.

I have been a terrible blogging sister lately I know. Just too much stuff on my plate! (I keep trying to shove it off, but it keeps coming back. Maybe I should hide some in my napkin??)

OK - now that is just silly - its time for bed.

Risa said...

Oh Maria your card and Magnolia are adorable! I love the 3-D cupcake and your DP is so yummy!!

AnnMarie said...

Really cute! I haven't been bitten by the magnolia bug yet, but fear that it is coming! LOL They are pretty darn adorable!

Crissy said...

Gorgeous card! Those magnolia stamps are adorable!

Teri said...

I just love your #16!! This Tilda stamp is just too cute too! Love the accents using that opaque pen! Can't wait to see your kitty :)

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Oh Maria, this is such a beautiful card hun. The colour combination is so me, and your image is so perfectly coloured. Lovely work. Hugs Linda x

Hope you are enjoying time with your daughter x

Ellie said...

How sweet!! LOVE IT :) I stated to color in my Maggie but didn't put a card together yet you've made me want to go and finish the card up!

-Ellie

Anonymous said...

How cute is this card? You are so talented. The copics truly make this Magnolia come alive.

Ila said...

This is just the Cutest!! I love the way you colored Tilda and how 3d the cupcake looks!! When I first saw Magnolia's I was so so too....now I'm addicted to the little gals and guys..lol...Hugs, Ila

Anonymous said...

Oh my word this is adorable Maria! I love the way you colored her, the colors, and the cupcake she's holding!

Joy said...

love it! I was so excited that I got to use my Tilda stamp too! TFS!

Elena said...

Very cute card, Maria! Love the designer paper you used!

Catherine said...

So cute! Great coloring as always, and that polkadot DP is divine!

Tonniece said...

I just love how you color your images and this is no exception.
Great card Maria

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great card Maria! Lovet eh cute image and your coloring is awesome! TFS!

Corie said...

So adorable -- love the way the balloons POP off the card!!

Jennifer Love said...

Ooh this is so pretty! You're so talented!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Super cuteness! I love that you used a Magnolia. Now I might be brave enough to use mine! :O) How awesome that you did the 3D magnolia muffin. heehee that sounds silly but looks supah sweet! :O)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |