Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Daily Special - Anything But Cards - Hanging Envelope Organizer

I did another project on my Card Inspired Blog Site and wanted to let you know in the case you are not aware that I have another blog site. If you like the projects on that blog site, you also have the option to subscribe to that blog site. I create different projects on both my blog sites so visit Card Inspired for more projects. When I have the time, I'll create the Hanging Envelope Organizer for this blog site.

Click Here to be linked to the post

I'll be doing a tutorial on this project if I have the time tomorrow. My days are usually unpredictable. It'll be crazy busy one day and other days, I have a whole lot of free time to blog and stamp so it'll depend on whether I have a quiet day tomorrow.

Until later. . .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |