Monday, March 12, 2007

What I Like To Do In The Early Evening

During the early evening I like to sit out on our patio and look at our waterfall located in our backyard. It's really pretty at night. Can you believe that I'm the only one in my family that sit out in our backyard and admire the beauty of the waterfall. I'm not sure what's wrong with the rest of my family. What's the point of having a waterfall if you don't take the time to even sit out in the backyard. I wish they would sit with me outside and just listen to the water flow.

My husband is away on a business trip. He'll be gone for a week. Whaa! Whaa! Whaa! Naaw, it's not that bad. Although I miss him, I'm accustomed to him being on business trips. After awhile, it's just a part of life. Without the great job he has, well. . .we wouldn't have this pretty waterfall to look at. . .not to mention all the rubber stamping goodies I have (I can't forget that) . . . so well. . . I can't complain.

Anyway, I'll post a card sometime tonight. In the meantime, I just wanted you to see what I do during the early evenings. . . well, besides rubber stamping *wink*. Yes, I do step out of my stamp room once in a while.

Until later. . .

1 comment:

Sonya said...

So beautiful! I hear the sound of water all the time..it rains here constanly this time of here so I have a waterfall outside at any given time..lol enjoy yours :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |