Saturday, March 24, 2007

Guest Stamper - Nettie - Accordion File

Wow, check out Nettie's version of the accordion file. I absolutely love it! So spring like and the papers she used are wonderful. Beautiful creation I must say! I'm so glad my tutorial was easy to follow and other stampers are trying it out!

I love how Nettie used scrapbook paper for the labels! I have to definitely try that. She also used scrapbook paper to line the inside! Fabulous idea. Her creation makes me want to make more of these accordion files.

Thank you Nettie for sharing your work! You did a beautfiul job!





Until later. . .

2 comments:

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

this is so beautiful I LOVE IT!!!!!


Bety :)

JackieLou said...

oh oh oh I love it... I love love it maria....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |