Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Daily Special - Anything But Cards - Hanging Envelope Organizer Tutorial

Click Here for the tutorial.

If you had a chance to read my blog yesterday, I promised a tutorial and a sample of this "Hanging Envelope organizer". I posted a sample of this hanging envelope organizer on my Card Inspired blog site yesterday and decided I need to do one for this blog site.

Honestly, it's been difficult managing both sites because I'll create a project on one blog site and I feel I need to show a sample on the other blog site. The problem is not all of my subscribers or even those who visit one site, visit or subscribe to the other. I then feel they are missing out on a tutorial or project.

I want to keep the projects I create on this blog site exclusively as possible using Stampin Up products. The other blog site is for everything else. Oh well, I'll figure things out. In the meantime , if I create a project on one site, I'll just a link the post so that you have the option to view a project or tutorial that may not be on this blog site and vice versa.

Back to this hanging organizer. . .the pockets were made out of greeting card envelopes cut in half, attached to one another and attached to a chipboard. If you don't have a chipboard, there are other options. You may cut up a carton, cereal box, whatever. . .as long as it's sturdy enough that it don't easily bend like cardstock.

Stamping detail:

Stamp set: Island Blossoms
Inks: Bordering Blue, Cameo Coral, Old Olive
Accessories: Organdy ribbon, Sakura Souffle 3D Opaque pens, sponge, dimensionals

This organizer is a great way to organize small items such as receipts, coupons, or whatever. You may also attach the organizer on to a poster board or a cork board and create a multi-organizer system. Maybe one set of organizer for each child or subject. It sure beats a plain ole' store bought organizer.

Anyway, try it out. It's VERY easy. Really! If you don't mind not decorating it too heavily, you can create this whole set up in 15 minutes. Really. . .that easy.

Until later. . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love this project. Thanks for sharing another one of your awesome creations -- as always they are WOW!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |