Thursday, March 22, 2007

Guest Stamper Cindy - Accordion File


Wow, look what Cindy made using my tutorial. I must say she did a fabulous job! I'm really glad she tried the tutorial out.

Sometimes what may seem simple to me because I'm creating the project may be difficult for someone else to follow but I'm glad that based on her sample, it looks like she was able to follow the tutorial as I instructed.

Thank you Cindy for sending me a picture of your sample and for your very sweet comment on my post!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Maria,

My name is Karen and I am from Australia!! Just wanted to firstly congratulate the lady who made this gorgeous piece of art with your tutorial and to also tell you that I LOVE your work and hope to one day produce gorgeous stamped things just like you do!!
I check your blog every day to see whats new. Keep up the great work!!

Karen - Australia

Diane said...

Hey Maria,thanks for sharing this! It's just gorgeous,something i will try one day,i've put in my file of projects I want to make,there are so many of them.
Diane in Canada

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |