Saturday, March 17, 2007

Winner of the Blog Candy




Congratulations to the winner of my blog candy. I sent an email to the winner who happen to subscribe to both of my blog sites so I'll be sending a few extra goodies. Please check you email to see if you are the winner.

Here is a partial email address of the winner - "coombdav".

Obviously, the whole address is not shown but just in the case the person didn't read their email but came to visit my site. . .

Thank you for your participation and for subscribing to my blog sites! I really do appreciate it. There was a total of 217 participants in this blog candy, either subscribing to one of my blog sites or both! Wow, this was really fun.

Here are pictures of my daughter pulling the email address of the winner.
I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend and again, thank you for being such wonderful readers!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |