Saturday, June 2, 2007

And the Winner is. . .

As you probably already know by now. . . .Sandy won the blog candy. Her creations are beautiful. Her work is posted on both of my blog sites, Card Inspired and Stampin Inspirations because she submitted two cards for my blog candy. Congratulations Sandy!

I had my daughter pull the name out of the bag this afternoon. She got up a little late because we all went to bed a little late last night. We love to stay up late on the weekends and watch movies together or view videos on YouTube on our TV (a computer is connected to our TV). We like to watch live concerts of our favorite bands. . .we each choose a band to watch and just chill out together.

My kids are really good kids. . .they don't like to go out and just hang out with friends. . .they actually like to hang out with us (parents) which is unusual these days. We cook together, we eat all our meals at the table together, we hang out in our backyard, etc.

Anyway, I won't be posting anything for the next few days. It's my son's birthday tomorrow and I have a few personal obligations I need to take care of . . .one of which is cleaning out our garage and prepare for a garage sale this coming weekend. I am not looking forward to it but it has to be done.

Thank you all who participated in my blog candy. I really appreciate the interaction that I have with y'all. All of your creations are wonderful. . .very impressive! I feel bad for those who didn't win because y'all deserve to win. Unfortuantely, I don't have 35 prizes to give away. Lastly, thank you all for your nice comments about my blog sites. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate them.



1 comment:

Little C's Creations said...

Hey... congrats to the winner!! Too bad your girl didn't pull my name... aw shucks! =0) Anyways, Happy Birthday to your boy!!! My hubby's birthday is tomorrow as well!!! What a Co-in-ki-dink!! We'll both be celebrating on the same day together - how cool is that! Looks like we've been destined to be blog sistahz! Yea, I'm corny... but it's ok - I like me like that.

Ok dear - have a wonderful day with your gang. Looks like we're heading to the beach tomorrow.

Lots of Hugs n' Aloha,
Jen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |