Saturday, June 2, 2007

Blog Candy Submission #24 - Guest Stamper - Paula

Awww. . .look at what Paula created! Isn't it cute! I really like how the penguin on the tag peeks above the envelope pocket. I posted Paula's submission for the blog candy really late because I didn't receive her email until this evening. She had sent it sooner but for some reason I didn't receive it. I checked all my email and I didn't see it. I wonder if some of my incoming emails get lost in cyberspace. I feel really bad that happened because it looks like Paula put in a lot of work on this #10 Envelope tag/pocket,

I did a tutorial on this pocket a month or so ago. It's really easy to create. It's a total no-brainer. I love the polka-dot ribbons that Paula used. It goes so well with the flower pattern. She did an absolute wonderful job.

Paula doesn't have a blog site but she should. . .it would be nice to see other work she has created.

If you are interested in creating this tag/pocket project. . .Click Here for the Tutorial

Thank you Paula for submitting your beautiful creation!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |