Friday, June 29, 2007

TIC Day #2 - Three Way Baby - (Tri-Fold Card) - More Submissions

Look at what Amy created! This is a beautiful tri-fold card! I love the pattern papers she used and the 3D flowers! Tri-fold cards are so fun. Amy says that this is by far her favorite card and I can see why! Amy did not send me a blog address or gallery address so I'm not sure if she has one. Well, thank you Amy for sending me pictures of your beautiful tri-fold card.



This is Amy's card opened up.

Hi there Everyone! Here is another Tri-fold card that I created. This one is a overlapping horizontal fold. It's been fun creating these tri-fold cards! Scroll down for the other tri-fold cards I created as well as submissions by others. Furthermore, don't forget to stop by Card Inspired for other tri-fold cards I made as well as more submissions. I really appreciate those who decided to send me pictures of their card! To see other people's ideas make these challenges fun!

Card Detail:
Stamp: All Year Cheer II
Paper: Positively Pink, Autumn Leaves scrapbook paper
Ink: Ballet Blue, Positively Pink
Accessories: Target Prima Flowers, JoAnn Brads, Making Memories Chipboard Butterfly, Ribbon (Unknown)

Do you like these challenges on my blog site? Let me know if you like this feature or not.



Anyway. . .this is the card opened up!






If interested in participating in the challenge, click here for details.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love everything about this card. So unique. Great colors. Everything

Amy said...

Sorry Maria! My blog is www.zoelifecreations.blogspot.com

Thanks for posting my card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |