Saturday, June 2, 2007

Blog Candy Submission #23 - Guest Stamper - Nancy

Here is a submission from Nancy who submitted 2 cards/project. The other one is posted on my card inspired blog site. Be sure to stop by Card Inspired to check out her lovely card.

I must say Nancy is one talented lady. Nancy decided to try the "Accordion File" project which by the way, she did an awesome job creating! I love the color combo she used.

If you are interested in creating this Accordion File. . .Click here for the tutorial.

Nancy has a fabulous blog site that you must check out! Her blog site is called "Inkcicles". . .her avatar shows her all bundled up so she must be somewhere rather chilly. Her blog site has tons of great card ideas and tutorials for you to look at so be sure to stop by and check it out!!

Thank you Nancy for your participation in my blog candy!!



1 comment:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Thank you Maria for your kind comments and for taking the time to feature me on your sites.

You have wonderful tutorials and a beautiful art. I don't know how you do it all.

Smiles,
NG.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |