Friday, June 1, 2007

Blog Candy Submission #16 - Guest Stamper - Ida


Hey, Hey! Take a look at Ida's card! Like Toni (see previous post) she decided to use my "Slit Flower Frame" technique to create her card. Fabulous! I love how she used patterned paper to create the frame.
This is a great project for the reverse side of the cardstock after punching a circle through it. Don't throw the scrap away. . .create the frame! How did I come up with this technique? I was looking at the punched scrap and wanted to use it for something. After brainstorming and experimenting a little, I found that the Slit punch could punch petals around the frame.
Anyway. . .if interested in this project. . .Click Here for the Tutorial.
Now back to Ida. . .she is a blogget too! She has a blog site called "Faith Artistry". . .isn't that a pretty title for a blog site! Her blog site is filled with lovely creations with a bit of chit-chat in between. I even found a yummy recipe on her blog site. Be sure to drop by and check out her beautiful card creations and scroll through her blog site. . .she has a yummy recipe for Cinnamon Roll Cherry Cobbler. I need to try that recipe out!
If interested in the blog candy . . .Click Here for the Details

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |