Monday, June 25, 2007

TIC Day #1 - RAK Winner

Hello Everyone! Thank you for all the participants of my first TIC! I had so much fun with this challenge. . .it helped me to work a little harder in creating multiple layered cards. For those who participated, all of your work were wonderful and I hope you'll come back for my next challenge. For those who didn't have the chance to participate, I hope I'll see you on my next challenge!

Anyway. . .now for the winner of the RAK (it's not necessarily a RAK because you had to do something to receive it). I'll be sending a handmade card that I created for the challenge. I guess you could call it a SHARE rather than a RAK. I used a random selector generator to choose the winner.

The winner is JOYCE. Congratulations!
See y'all next time. . .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |