Saturday, June 2, 2007

Blog Candy Submission #22 - Guest Stamper - Debbie


Good Morning Everyone. . .Check out Debbie's version of the "Accordion File" Wowzers! Isn't it beautiful. I love it. This Accordion File was a tutorial I created a few months ago and it's a really simple project. It may not look that way but it really is. If you are interested in trying it out. . Click Here for the Tutorial.
Debbie has a blog site. . .it's called "Snickerdoodle Dreams". . .what a unique blog name. Debbie is really creative and her blog site offers various projects for you to drool over. Her creations are so pretty. Visit her site and you'll have more examples of creations such as the one she submitted for the blog candy. Don't forget to say "Hello".
Thank you Debbie for submitting such a lovely creation.
P.S. Yesterday I think I was going bonkers from all the blogging I had to do to post submissions that I had mistakenly linked the wrong link to my tutorial on the "CD Envelope Shaker Card" on my previous post but I fixed it. Thank you Debra for pointing it out to me. I have a few more submissions to add and I'll be doing it throughout the day.
Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |