Friday, June 1, 2007

Blog Candy Submission #18 - Guest Stamper - Connie

Look at Connie's submission! Awesome! I love the simplistic elegance to the card. The stripes go really well with the theme of the card! Connie decided to use a sketch I created a few weeks ago. It's really fun to look at the different creations that you all come up with my sketches. Everyone is so creative and it's interesting that there are so many different looks that can be created just by a single layout.

Connie has a blog site! Yay! Another blogget! Her blog site is called "INKspired Treasures" and sure enough there are a lot of treasures on her site. She has loads of lovely card creations and projects so be sure to drop by her blog site and say "hello" to her!

Well time is ticking but you have until midnight PST to submit you creation. I will be announcing the winner closer to noon tomorrow. My daughter, once again, will pull a name out of a hat. . .she's my Blog Candy assistant but she tends to get up late on the weekend so well. . .we all have to wait for the Princess to wake up before we can find out who the winner is.

If you're interested in participatingin the blog candy. . .Click Here for the Details. I have a bunch of submissions to post. . .I try to space the entries because I want the participant to shine in the limelight a little before posting another entry. I'll post another one maybe in an hour.

Thank you Connie for participating in my blog candy. Good luck!!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |