Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Daily Special - Retired Stamp Set Revival - Wild Things

I really like the sentiment on this card. . .it's not by Stampin Up but it really fit the image orientation. . .don't you think? When I was placing the images together, I noticed the alligator kept looking like he was about to bite the animals' behind and I knew I had a sentiment that would fit the design perfectly!

Anyway. . .the retired stamp set is "Wild Things" . I can't remember when it retired. I don't really like this stamp set but I had to use it because well, I have it. I may sell it one day.

Don't forget to drop by Card Inspired for additional sketches. In the last few days I posted a bunch of sketches over there!!

Card details:

Paper: Pixie Pink, Ballet Blue, Old Olive
Ink: Old Olive, Pixie Pink, Ballet Blue
Accessories: 1" and 1 1/4" circle punch, JoAnn brads, American Craft Elements ribbon, Fiskar Embossing plate.



2 comments:

Little C's Creations said...

Maria, this is card is so funny! At first, I thought that this was the "Wild About You" set, and I was thinking - how'd she do that with the elephant? hahaha... then I read that it was a different set - yea, I remember this set... it's not as cute as "Wild About You", huh?! But I totally loved how you used it here, and with the funny sentiment too!!

aloha,
Jen

michelle sturgeon said...

I love this! Very funny, Maria!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |