Thursday, June 7, 2007

Random Card - Just A Card I Made!!

Just a card I made last night before I went to bed. Nothing much to it! I colored the image using Prismacolor Pencils with Gamsol, shaded the image with markers and that's about it. The corners are scrapbook pieces that came with the scrapbook paper.

I'll add the other info on the card later. . .I need to pick up my kids from school.

I'm in the process of creating a tutorial on an ATC holder. I'll post the picture of the ATC holder when I get back but not the tutorial. I'm still working on it! I may have to post the tutorial tomorrow.

****UPDATE***

Just to let you know the stamp set is "Nice and Easy Notes", the ribbon came from a value pack I bought from JoAnn, the color combo is Old Olive and Pixie Pink, the DP is by K&Co, and finally the white brads are from JoAnn's Essentials.


Until later. . .

1 comment:

Ila said...

Lovely card Marie. The color combination is beautiful. Great sketch as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |