Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Guest Stamper - Tonilea

Look at what Tonilea created! Whoohoo! She did a wonderful job on the CD Envelope Shaker Card! I love the flowers and the beads! It's very pretty! It's wonderful she decided to try it out and I appreciate that she emailed me a picture of her card.


If interested in creating this project. . .Click Here for the Tutorial!! Thank you Tonilea! You did a wonderful job!

I also want to add that I posted a tutorial on Card Inspired. It's a tutorial on how to create a SUPER DUPER easy "Handmade Card Box". This box fits 4 to 5 handmade cards and envelopes. What I suggest is create a theme for the box and create 4 to 5 coordinating handmade cards. I think it's a a nice gift to give to a friend or family member. I used to buy card boxes which by the way is sometimes more expensive than all the cards I created for the box. I mean. . .that's ridiculous!! Anyway, check it out!!

Until later. . .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |