Friday, June 1, 2007

Blog Candy Submission #20 - Guest Stamper - Cathy


Wow check out Kathy's card. Kathy decided to do the "CD Envelope Shaker Card" for her submission. I really love how she created a background scenery for this project. It looks very 3D inside a picture window. This is such a creative way to do Shaker card in this manner. I think this project will be a great project for Christmas Cards. If you're interested in creating a shaker card like Kathy did. . .Click Here for the Tutorial
I'm really impressed by the level of creativity everyone has and all of them so different from one another.
Kathy doesn't have a blog site but I think she should join the blogging world so she can show us more of her lovely creations.
Thank you Kathy for participating in my blog candy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |