Saturday, June 23, 2007

TIC Day#1 - 5 Layers Minimum - #10 Envelope Size Card

Hello Everyone! Happy Sunday! This card is a 4 x 9 1/4 size card that I made for an "Office Supply" swap I participated in. It fits into a #10 envelope, hence my post title. The paper clip flower is the "office supply" that I used. The bottom half opens up to write your own sentiment and the top half is the card sentiment.

I used the new SU stamp set "Baroque Motif" that appears to be a very popular set. The swirls on the small flowers at the top, I added myself. The stamp don't come that way. The stamp is only the little flowers. There is a swirl pattern stamp that comes with this set but it's large. I just used markers and sort of duplicated the swirls from the large stamp and stamped the flowers.

Sometimes if you don't have it, you need to create it. Don't be afraid to add things that are your own personal touches.

The sentiment is from the "In My Thoughts" and "Everyday Flexible Phrases". I stitched around the edges with a sewing machine. The ribon is by American Craft Elements. The file folder bottom was cut from a Sizzix die.


This card has 9 layers including the stitches, paper clips, and the brad to fulfill the TIC - 5 Layers Minimum requirement!!


This is how the card opens up. The bottom half of the card opens up for your personal message.
Today is the last day to submit your TIC sample. Hurry and send me a card that you made! Drawing of the RAK will be done tomorrow.








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |