Friday, June 4, 2010

Christmas Stampin All Year Long Gift Set Challenge #4



Hello Friends!! It's Friday and boy am I HAPPY! I've been feeling tired lately. Sort of worn out so it'll be nice to relax during the weekend! Well, another reason I'm happy is that today is Christmas Stampin All Year Long challenge time and because it is the first week of the month, it's a gift set challenge! The challenge is to create this cute "CD Envelope 5.5 x 5.5" Purse Mini Album"! It's funny that I say that it's cute because it's a tutorial I created! LOL! You will probably recognize the project. . .I've created it a few times since creating the tutorial!

Anyway. . .stop by Christmas Stampin All Year Long and check out all the super cute mini albums the design team created as well as the tutorial for this project!! Hope you'll play along this week!

It's a fun purse mini album to give to family during Christmas or any occasion. I decided to use my SU Designer Paper and Stamp set. I love the colors!

I left the inside blank because I'm going to give this gift set to one of my family members during Christmas and I wanted to wait before adding a photo. I don't have any recent photo that I would like to add to the mini album insert. I forgot to take a photo of the inserts pulled out of the album. If you want to see how it looks when the inserts are pulled out, check out another mini album I created last year. It shows a more complete photo of the mini album as well as the tutorial.

Click Here

Here is the matching card! It was a super fast card to make. All I did was adhere the designer paper, add the trimming, the ribbon and the stamped sentiment. It was a quick 15 minute card.

Anyway. . .that's it for today. I hope you all have a beautiful Friday! Be sure to play along with us at Christmas Stampin All Year Long!!

10 comments:

Becky said...

These are stunning..I Love the colors too and the ribbons are fabulous.

Riet said...

What a beautiful bag and card Maria,i love your papers and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

inlovestamping said...

LOVE it! I love this paper from Stampin' Up! This was such a fun project! Thanks for all you do!

Jodi said...

This is just SO pretty! I love the colors you used!! This was a really fun and quick project, I look forward to project challenges!!
Hugs
Jodi=)

Michelle said...

WOW - so pretty! Love how this turned out. I like the embellishments and hopefully on my next one I will add more. Thank you for such a wonderful tutorial! I so enjoyed it and know that I wouldn't have made time to try it were it not for CSAYL...so thank you for having me on the team as well :)

Unknown said...

soo pretty, love them both sooo much

Patty Chalas said...

Wow!! Maria i love you mini album... very pretty...you do such a nice job everyweek, your creations are so lovely and neat!!

Nice job!!

Brigitte G. from Australia said...

woww Maria.. as usual.. you do amaazing cards and those ones... loooove them !!

Emily Leiphart said...

What a gorgeous set, Maria! I love the non-traditional colours. That ribbon is to die for!

The Wired Angel said...

Gorgeous set Maria..I love the colors you selected. I'm sure you could make these in your sleep! Thanks for a great challenge.
Peggy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |