Thursday, June 17, 2010

Pink Cat Studio Digi Stamp Release





Hello Friends! Happy Thursdsay to all of you! Hey! Today is Pink Cat Studio's digi release and we're rockin' and rolling. Lots of fun image this week! Be sure to stop by the Pink Cat Studio blog site and check out all the awesome cards the design team created.

I decided to go back to my old writing style because I have to much things to write about!! LOL! I'll write in blurbs when I want to write something more poetic or on days when I don't have much to talk about.

With my first card, I actually combined two images together. I love the images. I have a 19 year old and actually, dark edgy cards and projects are more her speed. I've tried so many times to get her to craft with me and she is just not interested. Not at all. I think I may have to wait 10 years or so before she'll take a look at this wonderful hobby of ours.

I colored the images with my Copic Markers, cut the image out, and applied them to my card.

Card Details:

Stamps: PCS digi image
Paper: DCWV Designer Paper, SU Real Red card stock
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: Nestabilities, ric rac, lace


I decided to use fabric on this card because I am trying to learn two new hobbies. . .sewing and knitting. I haven't started yet but I decided to practice by using fabric with my cards. Do you see the background? Well, it's fabric that I first glued on to a card stock base using fabric glue then sewn around the fabric. I added flower beads to the fabric. . .it was suppose to look like it was raining flowers. . :)

Here is a close up of the fabric with the flower beads

Card Details:

Stamps: PCS digi images
Paper: SU Certainly Celery, Cool Caribbean, K&CO designer paper, fabric
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: Flower beads, Nestabilities, Basic Basic ribbon, button


Okay be sure to stop by Pink Cat Studio and check out all the super cute images!

Hope y'all have a beautiful day!

7 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable cards, Maria!! Love the new release!!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Wow... wow, wow, WOW! These are awesome, girl! You totally rocked both cards.

Melissa said...

These ROCK Maria! Wonderful work!!!
Hugs,
Melissa

Emily Leiphart said...

Maria, I love all the details you put into both your cards! Amazing colours and embellies.

Anonymous said...

I am running out of things to say about your beautiful cards...lol. LOVE both of them :) I hope i get as good as you one day with the digi stamps.

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Maria,i love your images and the colours.
so gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Angelwood said...

Beautiful cards! I love the 3D effect on the first one! And on your second, I love the stitching and floral accents! You are extremely talented! hugs, Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |