Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Little C's Inspiration Challenge


Happy Tuesday, Friends

Before I begin, I want to announce the winner of Creations by AR contest
Congratulations to Ross Plata

Well. . it's Little C's challenge time again
Yup!
There's a cute Whiff of Joy stamp prize to given out
So be sure to play along

This week's challenge has to do with a cake, flowers, green and pink
Check out the inspiration photo at the
Little C's Challenge site

I created my card last night and I was too lazy to look for a cake image
I decided to use this TGF candle image instead
Kinda looks like a cake, huh?
You don't have to use a cake image
You can use any image
The inspiration photo is just an inspiration
It's up to you how you want to interpret the photo



I used my Copic Markers to color the image
Crystal Effects to give the image a shiny 3D effect
The designer paper is by Stampin Up
Pretty in Pink and Wild Wasabi card stock
The roses are by Card Connections
The border is by myscrapchick.com "Border Strips" file
Nestabilities and DCWV ribbon

Okay, be sure to stop by Little C's and check out the challenge
Check out Jen's and Mackenzie's take on the challenge

That's it for today

Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!

6 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Maria,i love your image.
So gorgeous papers and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

June said...

Very pretty card!!! I love the Crystal Effects!!!!

doris said...

A sweet and beautiful card... I love it!!


xox doris

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

The candles are beautiful with CE on them.. what a brilliant idea Maria!

Gail said...

This is a very pretty card with lots of detail,it would be perfect for Christmas.

Mary said...

What a gorgeous card!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |