Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Little C's Challenge - Color Combo

Hello Friends!!! Hey hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! Well, it's Tuesday so that means it's Little C's Challenge time again! This week is a color inspiration challenge! I love color combo challenges!! Just to let you know, Little C's is no longer selling individual rubber stamps and are now selling grab bags of a combination of rubber stamps at very reduced prices. Be sure to grab the last of the grab bags being sold at Little C's. The challenge site will continue to run so stop by weekly and play along. There's a prize to be given out so be sure to play along!!! This week's prize is a Whiff of Joy rubber stamp!

I decided to use a Little C's digital image. . .:) The digital stamps at Little C's will continue to be sold there so you can still purchase them at any time if you want. I decided to use the Aloha Keiki's Boy Scout Kimo image.

I'm not a big fan of creating boy/masculine cards because I can't use pretty embellishments! LOL! But. .. I do have to create a masculine card from time to time. Boys and men do need to receive cards too!

I tried very, very hard not to add any pretty embellishments and avoid adding a ribbon or flower. This is the simplest manly design I could tolerate. Hilarious! Do you have difficulties with boy/masculine cards? Thank goodness men are not as into receiving cards as girls and women are. . .:)

I colored Kimo with my Copic Markers and the only girlie thing on my card is the scallop mat. I created a cutting file for it.. ..Click Here for the SVG, GSD, SCUT or DXF file.

Okay. . .today is going to be a busy day so I do need to get my butt off of this computer! I hope y'all have a beautiful Tuesday!

2 comments:

Teri said...

Hi Maria! I can't believe that tonight my computer actually let me get onto your blog w/o shutting down!! I LOVE your guy card here! You always amaze me with your talent. I love everything that you make! Thanks for using this digi for your card today, fab coloring as usual! hugs, Teri

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Maria,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |