Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Creations by AR Haute Tote and Card

Hello Friends!! Whoohoo! Check out my gift set! I had so much fun creating this project. What do you think of my tote? I think it would have looked like a real bag if I didn't add the lace but I have a ton of lace that I need to use, so lace it is!! Isn't the tote cute or what? You can find the awesome cutting file at Creations by AR! This cute tote is called "Haute Tote"!! It's definitely "haute"! It comes in both cutting files (SVG, etc.) and PDF so if you don't have a cutting machine like a Cricut, you can still make this tote using the PDF file! Creations by AR has really cute cutting files . . boxes and other projects. Go check it out!


The tote size is quite large. My card measures is 5.25 x 5.25" and as you can see it can fit nicely into my tote. You can actually fit several of them or you can add a little gift. I think I'm going to make more of them! I had a blast making the gift set. You can make it so it looks like a real tote and you can walk around with it! LOL!!

I actually used my sewing machine to create the stitches but on the rounded areas, I drew them with my Sakura gel pen. I didn't want to actually sew the rounded parts because I was afraid I would mess up.

I decided to create a matching card. I wanted to give my card a romantic look so I added the lace as well as the Prima Flowers. You can find these pretty Primas at Little C's.


I don't know who makes the stamp. It's a beautiful sentiment. It's an unmounted stamp and I didn't label it so I can't remember who creates the pretty sentiment stamp.

Project Details:

Stamps: (?)
Papers: Serendipity card stock, K&Co designer paper
Ink: SU Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Creations by AR "Haute Tote" SVG file, Prima Flowers, Making Memories designer brads, Lace


Hey. . .I'm feeling better today! I'm back to normal and I even exercised today. .gosh, feeling sluggish was terrible. Anyway. .. I'm back to being my crafty self as well! I hate feeling tired.

I also have good news! In three days, my daughter will go on a brief 10 day summer break before she starts summer school. . .you know what that means? That means no getting up at 5:30 in the morning every day! Oh, gosh. . I am so stinkin' excited! I can't wait when she's done with summer school. . .then I'll have about 2 months of not having to get up early. . .well, not at 5:30 in the morning! You're probably thinking I had real "good" news. . LOL! It's the little things in life that makes me happy!! I actually do have other good news but I'll announce them when the time comes around. . .real soon!

That's it for today! Hope y'all have a wonderful Wednesday!!!!

3 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

WOW!! Fabulous creation, Maria!!

Anke said...

WOW Maria so lovely, absolutely stunning.

Anke

creacora said...

wow what a lovely bag and card the colours the details all great love it !!!

xx Cora

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |