Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Little C's Challenge - Inspiration Challenge

Happy Tuesday, Friends!! Blue ice cream? LOL! That's the theme for the day! Actually, today is Little C's Challenge day and it's an "inspiration challenge" and the inspiration is ice cream, dots, and the color blue. Well. . .this is the result of the challenge. . .a card with blue ice cream topping. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog and play along! There's a prize to be given out. Also check out Mackenzie's and Jen's blog for their cute samples!!

Actually I wasn't sure how I was going to incorporate the colors to my card but I tried my best not to add any other color other than blue and white so I stuck to the color theme as much as possible. .. just a touch of yellow for the banana and actually the cherry is a very light pink but it didn't show very well in the photo.

Because this is suppose to be a boy card, I tried to keep it simple. . .well, as you can see this is as simple as I can get. I think it still looks like a boy card. . .LOL! Not really but that's okay. .. boys can have a little bit of frill once in a while!

I colored the image my Copic Marker and dots were created by Scribbles Shiny Paint, basically fabric paint.

Okay. . .I am very, very sleepy right now. I've been feeling really worn out lately and haven't really been my crafty self the past few days. I've been posting every other day, haven't created any new SVG files, no new tutorials, and just been creating when I don't feel tired. Hopefully, I can shake it off soon. After I post this, I'm going back to bed. LOL! I had to get up early to bring my daughter to the bus stop and I actually didn't sleep well last night.

Well, that's it for today. Tomorrow will be a brand new day. .. .hopefully, I'll be back to my old self soon.

Hope y'all have a beautiful Tuesday!


7 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card, Maria!! Love the blue & white!!

Unknown said...

This is so sweet! Love the blue!

Unknown said...

This is so sweet! Love the blue!

Chrisd said...

Great job on the card and I'm sending you hugs... get lots of rest!

Riet said...

So beautiful card Maria,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Diane said...

Such a sweet blue card Maria!
Love all the diff blues and that image is the sweetest!

Ida said...

Yum! This is really cute. Lots of great details.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |