Saturday, June 19, 2010

Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C42 Paper Flowers Challenge and Fun Announcement


Happy Saturday, Friends!!


Before I begin discussing my card and the challenge
I have GOOD NEWS
Gosh, I've been filled with good news lately. . :)
What's the good news?
The good news is
I'm a new designer at
Crazy 4 Challenges
Whoohoo!
Wow, how exciting!
Now I can get crafty crazy with the crazy talented ladies of C4C!!

Well today is my first challenge card
The challenge this week is
Paper Flowers
Yup. . .create a card using paper flowers
Handmade or bought paper flowers
Stop by Crazy 4 Challenges
Check out the BEAUTIFUL cards the design team created
AND
Be sure to play along

* Barbara Anders
* Cindy Haffner
* Frances Byrne
* Jessie Rone
* Joanne Grzelak
* Joycelyn Pelkey
Lynda Benden
* Mercy Kerin
* Vicki Garrett
* Silke Kittmann




Do you see the HUMONGOUS Rose?
I didn't mess around with this challenge! LOL!
Well I created it using the
GRUNGE ROSE technique
I used myscrapchick.com "Flower Combo" file
I used the "Mum Flower"
I followed this video tutorial to create the grunge flower
I used the polished stone technique to color the flower
Heat embossed parts of the flower with copper embossing powder
Used my Scor-Pal to create the grid effect to the background panel



The pretty white roses were store bought
You can find them at Little C's

That's it for today!
Don't forget to stop by Crazy 4 Challenges

Hope y'all have a beautiful Saturday!!!


17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card and wonderful phrase for Mothers and Grandmas! Rosy

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

THis is stunning...those flowers are just GORGEOUS!!! So happy you've joined the team!!!!

Barbara said...

Absolutely stunning, Maria! Love all the white with the pops of color! Welcome to C4C!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Maria so so STUNNING!!
Welcome GF to C4C!!

Judy McMullen said...

So very beautiful!! Congrats on the C4C d.t., so deserving!!!

Lorie said...

Gorgeous Maria! Congrats on the DT!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Maria.
So chique...

Hugs Riet.xx

StampOwl said...

Your card is gorgeous Maria as always... so glad to have you on the DT!

Joanne (jojot) said...

absolutely stunning.....not sure how I have missed your creations in the past, but will be looking forward to you beind part of the Crazies and getting to see your inspiring designs each week

hugs
joanne/jojot

Lynda Benden said...

Oh my gosh Maria, that flower you made is STUNNING! I am definitely going to have to try it! Your entire card is just gorgeous!!!

Mary Marsh said...

congrats onbeing selected for the
c4c dt-your work is awesome

Michelle said...

So pretty! Congrats on being part of the C4C DT - your work is awesome and you so deserve it! Your ROSE IS AMAZING...LOVE everything about this card!

Ann Flowers said...

Such a wonderful set! I love this card, too - so cheery. I need to get busy!

Cherie said...

STUNNING card Maria, adore it.
Congratulations on your new DT spot.
Hugs Cherie

Silli said...

Oh Maria, your card is fabulous...LOVE the flowers!

Vicki G said...

Your CARD is BEAUTIFUL, your flower AMAZING. Welcome aboard baby!!!!

Hugs

Vicki

Mary Marsh said...

congrats on your dt gig with the
c4c team-love the card you posted for the challenge and your paper flower is awesome

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |