Thursday, June 10, 2010

Pink Cat Studio Digi Release





Hello Friends! Me and my gift sets! LOL! Are you getting tired of seeing them? Of course not, right? Especially because I used these cute Pink Cat Studio digi stamps! It's Thursday and today is digi stamp release day! Yay!! Aren't they pretty? I love the whimsical design of this week's release. If you purchase a digi stamp today, you'll receive the cute "Lily in Snorkel Gear" digi image Be sure to stop by the Pink Cat Studio blog to check all the fabulous cards and projects the design team created!!

I actually created a cutting file for the box but I realized something was a bit off about it. I'll post the SVG and other files when I have a chance to fix it. . .sometime today so be sure to come back later and you can download the file and template.


Lace again? Yeah. . .I'm making good use of all the pretty lace and trims that I got from Ebay. I'm having a lot of fun designing my cards and projects with them. I wanted to create a vintage look to my gift set so I used a lot of brown on my card. The flower and the framing were created using myscrapchick.com "Flower Combo" and "Fancy Frames" files.

Again, like I said earlier, I created the cutting file for this box and I'll post it later today. I colored the image with my Copic Markers and rubbed a little pastel to the white area of the panel to give it an aged appearance.

I'm not sure what I was trying to achieve with this! LOL! Actually, I found the glass vase at a garage sale for 50 cents and I wanted to use it. I wanted to create an "elegant" design so I added the lace and large bow. The balls are foam balls. I'm going to put the vase at our landing so I tried to keep the design simple.

Anyway. . .that's it for today. Be sure to check out the new Pink Cat Studio digi release as well as the other cute digi stamps!!

7 comments:

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Oh my! These are gorgeous! Beautiful colors!!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Riet said...

So beautiful Maria,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous projects Maria!!

Vicki G said...

Beautiful Projects Maria

Hugs

Vicki

Emily Leiphart said...

Fantastic projects again, Maria! I love the shabby chic look of the first one and the elegant gift tag on the gorgeous jar of pearls...er, foam balls! If you hadn't said, I'd have thought they were pearls for sure.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |